unit comes with 4 ignition coil drivers. The outputs are short circuit
protected. The Blue-Fire triggers on POSITIVE inputs, and sparks when
the input high signal is returned to ground.
The LED's operate as follows :
- Very faint pulsing : Normal Operation
- Regular Pulsing : Input Wrong Polarity
- Permanent On : One Output Has Over-Current
Each channel LED (Blue) :
- ON : For duration of dwell current
Normal Operation - On receiving a positive input signal the corresponding output is switched on, and the Blue LED is on. Should an over-current develop before the input signal is switched on, the unit will TERMINATE the output, which will cause a spark. This action is indicated on the red LED which stays on for more than one ignition cycle.
If the same channel is operated again into an over-current (or short) then the above procedure repeats.
If the input is high for more than 50 milliseconds then the output is terminated, which causes a spark. This action flashes the red LED.
The Blue-Fire 4 Channel Includes :
- 1 x Ignition Amplifier with 4 outputs
- 1 x Package Box - Large
Blue-Fire 4 Channel Specifications :
- Operating Voltage : 10-15 Volts
- Voltage Transients : 36 Volts, 1ms
- Operating Current : <40mA
- Operating Temperature : -20 to +75 Degrees Celsius
- Supply : Polarity Protected
- Input Impedance : 10K Ohm
- Operating Current Per Channel : > 12 Amp *
- Over-Current Per Channel : < 24 Amp *
- Input/Output Switching Relay : < 20 us/Amp
- Current Rise Time : -2 us/Amp
- Current Dall Time : < 0.2 us/Amp
- Output Polarity : Not Protected
- Note : The currents are tested at room temperature
Blue-Fire 4 Channel Ignition Amplifier
- Brand: Perfect Power
- Product Code: BLUE-FIRE3
- Availability: 1